Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yup another Diet

This Christmas while in FL. I got on my mothers Wii Fit. Can you believe that stupid machine said I was obease?!. Needless to say I have discovered and just recently because I don't normally get on scales at all but just discovered that I have put on 30 pounds since I quit smoking. This I find sucks and is soooooooooooo unfair. So now I am on a diet. I found a great site that actually lets me see how I am doing the caleries I am burning and the caleries I am taking in along with other nutritional facts. http://www.my-calorie-counter.com. I feel like for the first time that I might actually be successful with this diet because I do have things I can see and numbers that make sence. I am only 2 days into it but I have found that it really is NOT hard to find good food and you can eat a lot if you do just a little digging. The only trouble I seem to have is that I cannot seem to keep the suger down to a normal level. All other numbers are good and today I burned about 700 more caleries then I took in. I realize that loosing this fat and more because I was not feather wieght before I quit, is going to be a slow process and will take time but I am in it for the long haul. Wish me luck.

No comments: