Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pinged? what the hell is that?

Ok so I have been pinged. Now my friend says I have to list 7 things no one knows about me. Sheeeeesh she knows everything. Ok lets think....wow that hurts! Ok for real .......
1. I collect frogs. This is new I know but she does not know that I now collect frogs. They have not taken over the obsession over flamingo's, its just a new addition to my growing collection of obsessions.
2. I have gotten pretty darn good at tack quilting.
3. I have been called Grammy for the first time in my whole life and it was the most glorious thing I have ever heard.
4. The quilting group that I started at church is going like crazy. We have given away 4 quilts at a nursing home, 4 quilts to the homeless shelter, 1 to a new member 2 to babies that were baptized, and 30 patchwork quilted frogs the kids that came in with their parents to the food ministry over christmas. We are getting ready for a new project. We will be making approx. 80 pillow shams for national Guard members that will be shipping off in April. Others will transfer pictures of family members onto the pillow shams. I think thats pretty cool.
5. I fantisise constently about opening a new store. "Oh that would be a good location, wow that would make a great place for a store". It has to stop. (sighs) it will never happen.
6. oh oh I know! I came up with a dish for dinner that is sooooooooooooo good. OMG I can't believe how good I can cook if I really put my mind to it.
7. It has been 1 year and 4 months since I quit smoking!!
There I did it. It was hard and took forever but I did it.
Oh and Cis don't forget I still need you to come and shop the closet for gift wrap and bags.