Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OK OK OK, sheesh Cisco

I write a blog and then go read yours. Man its like shame on me. so forget the previous blog. What am I greatful for? Lets see..............
Cisco, Freddie, Earnie, and a few others I met in chat 11 years ago. If it were not for them I would not be where I am today. Where I am today is out of an old marriage that was no good and abusive. Not physically but mentally it was there for me and for my daughter. Where I am today is with my current and last husband whom I am so very happy with and who treats me wiith the respect every woman deserves. Where I am today is with a family that gives me support through all my ideas no matter how crazy they are. Where I am today is where I don't have to say "what if" or "If only" because I got to do the what if and though it did not work I did it. I went out on a limb and did it. Opened a craft store and made it what I wanted it to be. I will never regret following that dream. I miss it so very much and who knows maybe one day again I can do it all over. (Come on Lottery). LOL
So thank you Cisco, freddie, earnie and especially Ven for everything you are to me and where you all helped to lead me where I am today.
Minxie

1 comment:

~debbie turner altman said...

OMG what did I do?

*looks around*


Love you!