Thursday, December 18, 2008

Look mommy what I learned today



Ok this is so exciting. I learned how to make a new craft today. Now I learned this from TV wont say where or who but after you see it I am sure someone will figure it out. That aside and really does not matter.





TAA DAA!!!!

The Zipper rose pin. This pin is made from 1/2 of a long zipper. After I made it I attached a brouch pin to it. OMG the women at church are gonna go nuts. They already think I am some kind of genious. LOL and I am not about to change their minds. I ain't talking. This is so cool. You can make pins, attach them to purses or head bands or anything that could use this little embelishment.

Ok Cisco what do you think of this?

3 comments:

~debbie turner altman said...

Yeah - not to burst your bubble....I had already seen them in a magazine...lol.

But - I think they look so cool!

~debbie turner altman said...

Oh....and who is that in the picture with Gracie?

Minxie said...

Her name is Megen and she worked for the Arts councel and she dresses up as the Wee Wee Christmas tree each year for Christmas on the Square.